Hi friends. As promised I wanted to give you a sneak peek at what the new blog is going to look like. Here is the mood board Angela of Saffron Avenue designed for me. We are still working on some technical difficulties, but I hope to get the revamped site up soon. I think it looks so awesome. Thank you Angela! How do you like it? Stay tuned :)
For Valentines Day, instead of red, pink and hearts, I went for wine high shine jeans and a leopard peplum top. Not super obnoxious and corny, but still festive. Very ME. I went out for dinner and drinks with some of my lovely girlfriends. Best Valentine’s dates ever!
P.S. I have a BIG announcement coming tomorrow. So stay tuned. Things around the blog are getting… elevated!! It’s been a long time coming. Hope you’ll come back to see :)
Photos by Caleb Kerr
My obsession with Cara Delevingne, who was voted Model of the Year at the British Fashion Awards last year, began only a few short weeks ago right before NYFW started. Since, I’ve started following her on Instagram, stalking her online by watching interviews, reading articles, etc. She was all over the Fall 2013 runways, walking in 14 shows (!!!). So I thought I’d share a few of my fave looks the quirky Brit sported throughout the week. Love this girl! Enjoy :)
What look is your favorite? I can’t decide!
Images via REFINERY29
Blacks and whites, super brights, pretty florals and print mixing possibilities galore. Who else is super excited about Prabal Gurung for Target on Sunday?? The collection, which Gurung says was inspiring by love, hits stores just in time for Valentine’s Day. I’ll be enjoying the Mardi Gras festivities in New Orleans, but me and my girlfriends may or may not have already planned an early morning pit stop at our local Target store. There are also some great online exclusives that I’ll be stalking… Like those black ankle-strap pumps. I die.
Happy Shopping & Happy Weekend :)
Got back from Tampa yesterday and now off to New Orleans for Mardi Gras! Needless to say I do a lot of traveling. I’ve become a bit of a pro at packing and have learned to only bring the essentials to save space (which is especially helpful for airport travel). So I wanted to give you all a look into what’s most important for me to keep in my bag, not just when traveling, but all the time:
- Tory Burch Wallet: Love the smaller size of this one, but it’s still pretty roomy
- Chanel ‘Sari Dore’ Rouge Coco Lipstick, Mary Kay ‘Cafe Au Lait’ Lip Gloss, and Burt’s Bees Lip Balm: All 3 of these are a must for my lips – lip balm for smoothing, lip stick for color, and light mauve lip gloss for shine
- iPhone 5 and Ear Buds: Tunes for long plane rides/road trips and ear buds are also great for working out
- Listerine POCKETMIST: This spray is awesome for when you are on the go, especially for business trips when you don’t have time for gum if on the way to a meeting… It’s strong but worth it
- Chanel Sunnies and Case: Always protect your eyes!!
What kinds of things do you carry in your bag? Any big differences from mine? Anything unusual?