Got back from Tampa yesterday and now off to New Orleans for Mardi Gras! Needless to say I do a lot of traveling. I’ve become a bit of a pro at packing and have learned to only bring the essentials to save space (which is especially helpful for airport travel). So I wanted to give you all a look into what’s most important for me to keep in my bag, not just when traveling, but all the time:
- Tory Burch Wallet: Love the smaller size of this one, but it’s still pretty roomy
- Chanel ‘Sari Dore’ Rouge Coco Lipstick, Mary Kay ‘Cafe Au Lait’ Lip Gloss, and Burt’s Bees Lip Balm: All 3 of these are a must for my lips – lip balm for smoothing, lip stick for color, and light mauve lip gloss for shine
- iPhone 5 and Ear Buds: Tunes for long plane rides/road trips and ear buds are also great for working out
- Listerine POCKETMIST: This spray is awesome for when you are on the go, especially for business trips when you don’t have time for gum if on the way to a meeting… It’s strong but worth it
- Chanel Sunnies and Case: Always protect your eyes!!
What kinds of things do you carry in your bag? Any big differences from mine? Anything unusual?